- Last Friday I went to the opening of The Motherf**ker with the Hat at Generic Theater. Wow! It’s such an amazing, solid script and the performances were all superb. Highly recommend you check it out if you local. We hung out with friends after the show and then again on Saturday at a party. I’m grateful there is such a strong theater community in my area.
- Ryan told an amazing story at Tell Me More. I’ll keep an eye out for the podcast of his episode and post it here when it’s up.
- Dyed my hair this week. I’ve been thinking about it for a while and while we were at the store Ryan encouraged me to just go for it. I’m glad to have someone in my life who encourages me to stop overthinking and just do the thing.
- Discovered that while our neighborhood raccoon is very graceful when he’s climbing around on the treetops, he is not so graceful while running across the top of our fence. It reminded me of watching a seal on land. It was rather hilarious.
- If you are looking for a way to make a positive change and can’t make the DC march, check out this article. I will be marching in a local march this Saturday, you should join me!
Sorry if this week’s is a little bleh. Struggling and hurting a bit today as I know a lot of people are. Find something that makes you happy, give someone a hug, we all could use a little more love.