Oh boy, it’s been a hot minute since I last posted a Friday 5.
- My parents were in town and we took a trip to the Virginia Aquarium. Since we’re zoo members we all got in for free this month.
- It’s Pride week! We went to the kick off at O’Connor Brewing and will be at PrideFest on Saturday.
- My parents brought down some furniture with them, we finally have our china cabinet and a bar cart. I was pleasantly surprised how well they fit into the room and after only a week I can’t believe they haven’t been there forever.
- Wonder Woman. See it. Trust me. So, so good. (Okay, I saw it opening weekend and not this week, but I’ve been thinking about it on and off since I saw it) Patty Jenkins directed a kick ass film and Gal Gadot is fan-fricking-tastic!
- If you’re in the Hampton Roads Area, you should come out to the Wells Theater in Norgolk on Tuesday at 7:30pm for the WHRO Salon “Origin Stories: Geek Diversity & Inclusion”. Yours truly will be sharing a story along with a few other local storytellers. (Doors open at 7pm, Free & Open to the Public) I’ve spent the passed few weeks rehearsing the story, mostly by myself in the car.
How has your week been?