Dawn offers a few ideas of how to steer your players back to the plot of the game.
Check it out here: https://goo.gl/Hsaqfa
Dawn shares some of her thoughts on how we chose the gender of our characters.
Check it out here: https://goo.gl/V1y6so
Fate of the Norns Character Gen | R4I
Ryan guides Dawn and Tucker through the Fate of the Norns: Ragnorak character generation. Join in and follow along!
Hello everyone! December has flown by and the holidays are upon us. Hopefully you’ve gotten all your shopping out of the way, but if you’re looking for any last minute ideas for the gamers in your life, here are some suggestions:
- If you’re up for a little DIY, try your hand at making a Dice Box. It comes together really quickly, the longest amount of time is spent waiting for the glue to dry.
- Along the same lines are DIY dice bags. There are plenty of patterns around the web. These are fastest to make if you have a sewing machine, but you could probably make one in an evening by just hand sewing.
- Miniature Paints and Brushes are always a good call for gamers that love miniatures.
- Books! Anything in the same genre that they enjoy playing in can offer fun and inspiration for a campaign. I just recently discovered the anthology section of our local bookstore. Which is great if you aren’t sure what authors they like and they can help your friends and family discover their next favorite author.
- Supplementary Books for their favorite campaign. Pick up the latest monster book for your GM. Know one of your players loves a specific class, see if there is a supplementary book for that class.
- And if all else fails, a gift card to their local game store will always be appreciated.
November Update | R4I
This video is about November Update | R4I http://youtu.be/7LsfFPC_OCk